Monday, April 6, 2015

The Steampunk World's Fair


I am pleased to say that I will be attending the upcoming Steampunk World's Fair.

I will be there selling my jewelry; jar charms and other such things that I concoct between now and then. My table will be located in the Midway section, so I would be thrilled if anyone would come and see me.  This will be my first major event, outside of small local craft fairs and the like so this is something of a big deal in my world.

Between this, putting together my own simple little Steampunk themed event in the fall, and a non-steampunk event just after that I am going to be pretty busy for a while it seems.

http://steampunkworldsfair.com/



1 comment:

  1. It’s great that you have different avenues to which you can cater your jewelry. And to be at the center of it all; I hope a lot of people visit your booth! Anyway, thanks for sharing this bit of info with us. Good luck on your upcoming events!

    Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

    ReplyDelete